GRA Networks Ireland offer infrastructure contracting services on a design and construct basis in the transport, telecommunications, utility and energy sectors, providing cost-effective solutions to complex problems.
Climbdown and Maintenance Project – Irish Aviation Authority
GRA Networks Ireland has successfully completed climbdowns and maintenance on several Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) telecoms structures in January 2022.
The works undertaken cover maintenance and repairs on IAA site compounds incorporating site activities including weeding, painting, fence repairs, building repairs and resolving access issues.
As the sites were near airports and aircraft, GRA Networks Ireland’s experienced team completed the necessary site access forms and method statements for IAA’s approval. Access and supervision were then arranged by IAA – the supervision required due to the dangers imposed by the working environment.
These fully managed sites included the following delivery activities by GRA Networks Ireland:
• Project and health and safety management
• Maintenance and repairs
• Earthing and lightning protection system installation and testing
• Certification of equipment on the tower
• Inspection and climbdown including torque tests
• Reporting any installation issues/snags
• Site maintenance completion documents
• Site compound maintenance and repair
GRA Networks Ireland
Unit 516a Grants Rise
Greenogue Business Park
Rathcoole, Co Dublin