GRA Networks Ireland offer infrastructure contracting services on a design and construct basis in the transport, telecommunications, utility and energy sectors, providing cost-effective solutions to complex problems.
GRA Networks Ireland has been awarded and successfully completed a 3-year, major 4G rollout project for Imagine Telecom between 2018 and 2021.
This multi-million euro, fully managed project involves the 4G upgrade of equipment on new and existing sites throughout the 26 counties in Ireland. GRA Networks were contracted to deliver a managed service including initial site condition surveys and reporting, providing all necessary materials and logistics management and QA audit and handover at each location.
The project required telecoms rigging (copper feeders and Fibre/RRU solutions), maintenance and remedial works, Installation, commissioning, and integration. During the project GRA Networks Ireland provided a 24/7 emergency response service. The full scope included:
• 4G equipment installation, commissioning, and integration
• Transmission microwave links installation and commissioning
• Earthing systems & feeder installation and testing
• Copper/fibre/coaxial networks
• SDH backbone – installation and upgrade
• Tower construction, retro fit, maintenance, and inspection
• Cabinet installations
• In conduit installation
• Operations and maintenance services
• Fibre Transmission Services
GRA Networks Ireland
Unit 516a Grants Rise
Greenogue Business Park
Rathcoole, Co Dublin